Contoh percakapan menyambut dan
mendaftarkan tamu check-in
Reception : Good
Afternoon, welcome to Santiyoga hotel, I’m_________. How may I assist you?
Guest : good
morning, I would like to check-in please!
Reception : Certainly,
may I know your name please?
Guest : My name
is __________________
Reception : And, do you
have reservation before?
Guest : Yes I’m….I
make reservation one week ago.
Reception : May I have
the confirmation letter Sir/Madam?
Guest : here it
is….(tamu menyerahkan bukti pemesanan kamarnya)
Reception : * Well… seem
you reserve 1 deluxe room for today until 31 juli.
* may I have your passport please..(minta
passport tamu untuk di photocopy)
*
One moment Sir/Madam….I would like to check your reservation….(staf memeriksa
reservasi tamunya)
* Sorry keep you waiting sir/madam…Would you
please fill the registration form…(staf menyerahkan formulir dan pulpen dan
tunjukkan apa saja yang harus diisi)
Pada
saat tamu mengisi formulir..staf mempersiapkan kunci kamar, breakfast
coupon,guest card, welcome cardnya.
Setelah
beberapa saat Tanya tamunya….
*Are you finish sir/madam..?
Guest : Yes…
Reception : may I..? (cara meminta..)
kemudian kembalikan passport tamunya..
Here is your passport sir/madam.
Kemudian serahkan kunci kamar sambil
menjelaskan sedikit fasilitas kamar ke tamu:
Excuse me sir/madam, here is your room key, your room number is
#_________. In your room there is safety deposit box, please leave your
valuable item in the safety box
And here is your breakfast coupon. The restaurant will serve for breakfast at
6:30 until 10:30.
Our hotel also provide free suttle
bus to central city until 10 pm. And we have swimming pool that open until 9pm.
: Is there anything else you may need
sir/madam…?
Guest : No. that enough. Thank
you.
Reception : My pleasure sir/madam
Once again, thank you for staying with us, we
hope you will have enjoyable moment during your stay.
If there is anything you may need, please
feel free to inform us or just dial number “0” (zero) from your room.
Our bellboy will escort you and carry your
luggage to your room sir/madam.
Have a nice stay.
Guest : thank you…
Reception : My pleasure…
No comments:
Post a Comment